Do you want to master Eversole? This comprehensive guide will help you understand all the necessary terms, classes, and tips to get you started. From the basics of team building to learn the best strategies, this guide will help you become an Eversoul professional in no time.
Step 1: Understand the Terminology
The first step to mastering Eversoul is to understand the terminology used in the game. Even if you have experience playing role-playing games, the terms used in Eversoul can be confusing. To help you get started, here are some key terms you need to know.
- A Buff is a positive effect that increases your soul score.
- A Debuff is a negative effect that decreases your soul count.
- CC or Crowd Control - A group of effects that cause enemy characters to stop fighting.
- DOT or Damage Over Time is a special effect that causes your soul to lose health points for a certain amount of time.
- Cleanse - A positive ability that allows you to remove debuffs from characters.
- Dispel is a positive ability that allows you to remove buffs from enemy characters.
Step 2: Learn the Classes
The next step is to understand the different classes in Eversoul. Each class has its own unique abilities that determine your role in the game. Knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each class is essential if you want to succeed in the game. Below is a quick guide to each class in Eversoul.
- Caster - Casters are similar to mages in other RPGs. They should play away from the front lines, casting powerful spells on the enemy from afar. Casters are usually the most effective at dealing damage in Eversole.
- Defender - Defenders are the opposite of casters. They should play only in the front line, absorbing most of the damage your team has to deal. Having a powerful Defender can greatly increase your team's chances of success.
- Ranger - Rangers also play on the back line, mostly as damage dealers. While some rangers may be more effective than casters, casters are a better option for beginners.
- Stryker - Strykers are the equivalent of defenders and warriors. They are maneuverable characters, capable of dealing more damage than other tank classes. The only disadvantage of Strykers is that you may need more health points when playing against strong enemies.
- Cheerleader - it's impossible to win a battle without a powerful cheerleader in the heart of your team. Cheerleaders not only give the necessary buffs but also heal your team members.
- Warrior - Warrior is the third and final tank class in Eversoul. Overall, the Warrior is a perfect balance between Defenders and Strikers. They are not targeting specific stats and should play in the midrange, creating a significant defense for mages and supporters.
Step 3: Build the Perfect Team
Team building is one of the most important aspects of Eversoul that must be considered if you want to succeed. Creating the right team is essential, especially in the middle and late stages of the game. The best option is to use powerful combinations of souls, such as Naiah and Mephi or Mica and Seeha. It would help if you also chose the right formation for your teams, such as Ranged, Assault, Defense, and Basic.
Step 4: Tips for Beginners
Now that you understand the basics of Eversoul better, here are some tips to get you started.
- Use Reroll - If you're starting out, be sure to use Reroll to get a powerful epic character in a few minutes. Check out our list of Eversoul levels and try to get an S-level Soul with Reroll.
- Use counter souls - each soul has a unique counter soul that deals 25% more damage. Be sure to check your opponent's Soul and then adapt your team to use counter souls.
- Practice a lot - The only way to learn is to spend a lot of time playing. A good option is to watch more experienced players play and learn appropriate timings, skill usage, and how professional players think during a match.
This guide will help you start playing Eversoul and become an expert in no time. Understanding terminology, classes, and tips will help you build the perfect team and win battles. Remember to practice a lot, and you'll master Eversoul in no time.