How to Choose the Perfect Built-In Stove?
Are you thinking of making changes in your kitchen and would like to start with your built-in stove? If your answer was yes, then you should consider these steps to choose the perfect propane pizza oven for your home.
- Measure the hole in your kitchen unit carefully and remember to take into account the width and depth measurements to achieve the perfect fit for your new appliance.
If you don’t have a hole yet, choose your built-in stove in the size you want.
- When you are choosing your product, validate the “routing”, “line” or “installation” measurements, these must coincide with the measurements you took in the previous point.
- Check that the built-in stove you want is compatible with the type of connection you have in your kitchen.
- If it is gas, check if it is natural (connected to the network) or propane (you use a pipette)
- Consider the voltage (120V or 220V)
- They can also be both, in this case you could have a mixed product (gas and electric stoves).
- Check the tone and type of material of your countertop to choose the ideal color for your built-in stove and to match your kitchen.
- Keep in mind other attributes such as:
- Automatic ignition of the knobs.
- Grills in wire rod with enough points of support for your pots or with the robustness of cast iron.
- Optimal size of the stoves (burners or stalls) so that you can use all your utensils and make all kinds of preparations.
Now you are ready to make your purchase! It’s easier than you think and you can count on Haceb’s advice and installation.